Top Indian Jewellery Brands Banking On Online GrowthReading Time: 6 minutes
People feel safe when they buy from leading jewellery brands, and don’t want to throw away money in an unknown store. The majority of us do thorough research before investing in jewellery products. Many of us feel anxious about transacting online and here it is without viewing the jewels. So, because of the reliability issues, many of us still purchase jewellery products offline.
But today, several online jewellery brands are trustworthy and reliable. They sell superior quality jewels enabling try-at-home alternatives. And you even get access to millions of jewellery designs online in one place. Even sometimes, these jewellery web portals have better sales deals on purchasing the products on the internet.
Hence, we made this list of the top 7 online jewellery brands showcasing their website portals, where you can purchase jewellery products on the internet at the best prices.
BlueStone is India’s destination for exceptional quality jewellery with highly tailored designs. This jewellery brand have 8000 exclusive jewellery designs crafted with the flexibility to customize the gold’s color, purity, and diamond’s clarity to meet the varied customer requirements.
With their made-to-order business model, the jewellery passes through multiple quality checks before reaching the customers. They offer an option of booking an online appointment for their complimentary “Try At Home” service for enhanced customer experience. They are scaling up their “Try At Home” service swiftly across different cities of India.
- Year of Establishment: 2011
- Product Categories: Bangles, Bracelets, Earrings, Gold Chains, Gold Coins, Kadas, Mangalsutras, Mangalsutra Bracelets, Mangalsutra Chains, Necklaces, Nose Pins, Nose Rings, Pendants, and Rings.
- Estimated Annual Revenue: $38.5 M
CaratLane is the nation’s biggest Omni-channel jeweler brand and is in a business partnership with Tanishq. It offers the prime collection of gold and diamond jewellery enabled with 4,000+ global vendors. It was specially founded to enable everyday women’s jewellery that was of mediocre quality a few years ago and was not keeping pace with their transforming lifestyle. CaratLane gave access to modern and affordable jewellery to women that are even wearable on a daily basis. They also enable and provide a “Try At Home” service.
- Year of Establishment: 2008
- Product Categories: Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Bangles, Solitaires, Pendants, Necklaces, Chains and jewellery Sets for Women, Men, and Kids
- Est. Annual Revenue: $25 – 100 M
3. Tanishq – Titan Jewellery
Tanishq is a sub-brand of Tata Group in the jewellery section. Tanishq offers an extensive range of gold, diamond, and platinum jewellery collections to all possible occasions and requirements. The brand possesses trendy and latest jewellery designs that you can purchase online from its web portal. Tanishq has partnerships with several popular jewellery companies to get the most acceptable product choices right through its website.
Further, the website offers a “book an appointment” service to avoid the unnecessary rush at their stores. It also offers “Find a Store” functionality to search stores city-wise using your current location through the web portal.
- Year of Establishment: 1994
- Product Categories: Earrings, Pendants, Finger Rings, Mangalsutra, Chain, Neckwear, Nose Pin, Neckwear Set, Bangle, Bracelets, Pendant & Earring Set and Gold Coins
- Est. Annual Revenue: $ 26 M
Voylla is a leading fashion jewellery destination with an immense digital presence and retail footprint of 150+ stores across the country. This online jewellery brand fruitfully initiated the concept of flawlessly crafting jewellery at reasonable price points with unmatched products in an increasingly demanding segment. The web portal offers unique and traditional art, crafts, and narratives, introducing contemporary accessories and classy artificial jewellery online for its customers.
- Year of Establishment: 2013
- Product Categories: jewellery Sets, Accessories, Special Occasion jewellery, Global Fashion jewellery, Religious jewellery, Marriage jewellery, Antique jewellery, Gifts for Women, Men, and Kids
- Est. Annual Revenue: $5.0 – 25 M
5. Pipa Bella
Pipa Bella is a digital fashion brand, providing the latest, international standards, and trendy fashion jewellery along with accessories to women across India. The online portal offers more than 1000 styles of exclusive, quality-assured, and reasonably priced jewellery. You can even purchase customized accessories from this web portal.
Further, if you want to match accessories to your party dress or get the precise earrings like the much-loved Bollywood/ Hollywood celebrity, now you can do it all at Pipa Bella.
- Est. Annual Revenue: $100K – 5.0 MYear of Establishment: 2013
- Product Categories: Fashion Jewellery, Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Hair Accessories, Body Jewellery, Customized Jewellery, Personalized Mangalsutras, Mangalsutra Necklaces, Mangalsutra Bracelets, Mother-Baby Jewellery, Mom Jewellery, Baby Jewellery, and Swarovski Jewellery.
Isharya is a manufacturer and online jewellery retailer for women. This online jewellery brand is crafted to believe that luxury products should be realistic, communicative, and superiorly developed. Hence, their designer jewellery products blend with new evolving trends and traditional heritage practices.
You can easily book a virtual appointment through the web portal and have a complimentary consultation with the Isharya jewellery stylist’s right from your home. You can also use the Isharya Size Chart feature for measuring the required jewellery sizes to choose the precise products.
- Year of Establishment: 2004
- Product Categories: Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet, Rings, Hair jewellery, Charms, jewellery Collections, Best Sellers, and Modern Maharani Collections.
- Est. Annual Revenue: $5.0 – 25 M
7. PC Jeweller
PC Jeweller enables the growing demands of today’s consumers to explore, discover, purchase, and know more about their jewellery products. They offer jewellery in gold, diamond, silver, and gemstone. They deal in a diverse range of jewellery categories such as traditional jewellery, contemporary jewellery, and fusion style jewellery.
Their policies include BIS Hallmark, 100% certified jewellery, and exclusive designs all under one single brand. Further, they test the complete jewellery collection for the presence of lead or nickel content at authorized testing labs and meet benchmark industry norms. On the portal, the brand offers a jewellery buying guide and diamond education guide for customers. They also provide a store locator function on the website to help their customers.
- Year of Establishment: 2005
- Product Categories: Rings, Earrings, Pendants, Chains, Nose Pins, Necklace, Mangalsutra, Bangles, Bracelets, and Men’s jewellery.
- Est. Annual Revenue: $702.7 M
Candere has grown and matured a long way, from being an online jewellery brand to partnering with Kalyan Group in the year 2017. The brand has a catalog of more than 8000 diamond jewellery and gold jewellery products. Further, it has an increasing list of loyal customers in India and across the globe. Through the online portal, you can effortlessly filter jewellery on the factors such as the diamond size, pricing, setting of style, stones, the gold weight, karat of the diamond, and karat of the gold. The brand validates and takes certification of all its products from the most reliable jewellery labs and bodies. The website also offers jewellery guides for educating its customers.
- Year of Establishment: 2013
- Product Categories: Solitaire Rings, Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Women’s Rings, Men’s Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaires Earrings, Balis, Jhumkas, Men’s Pendants, Occasional jewellery, Mangalsutra Chains, De-light Collection, Oval Kada and Bracelets
- Est. Annual Revenue: $4 M
These are the top websites from where you can purchase gold, silver, platinum, and diamond jewellery, and even artificial jewellery sets right on the internet. You can swiftly explore and buy extensive jewellery collections online for special occasions as well as daily use. These online portals even have “try at home” functionality and straightforward return policies. So, if you doubt the quality of these jewellery products, then you can use such handy options.