eComKeeda is a division of Pragmatic Consultancy.
This website is made available for sharing the knowledge, experience, and expert opinions about the eCommerce industry and the businesses within the same industry. Our purpose of having this website is to remain unbiased about any business in the eCommerce industry.
The information, images, videos, or any other type of content or media shared on this website, is not to promote, favor, criticize, or endorse any eCommerce brand / portal / website. They are used for the sole purpose of showing them as an example.
You shall see the advertisements on various places of the website which shall be different from what we write/include/update/remove from the website.
Any ideas, tips, tricks, or suggestions made by eComKeeda authors are their own and not of the website and its management. All the analysis, views, or suggestions made are not to hurt the sentiments of any of the brands, any company, their products, their processes, and any other digital properties used on our website.
Any brand name, logo, the website's portion, products, services, screenshots, and anything related to a brand or its digital properties shall be given the due credit via giving them the courtesy links, mentions, their social media accounts, and anything that comes under giving them the courtesy for using their business electronic properties.
eComKeeda respects each of the user information that is collected and protect it in all aspects. eComKeeda is a knowledge portal for the eCommerce industry and offer various community services for the betterment of the industry. We shall only collect the user information in two ways- (a) information specifically given by the user, (b) information automatically tracked through browsers.
By accessing eComKeeda's website or its services, you consent to the collection, use, and store your personal information by eComKeeda and/or by its third-party providers. eComKeeda does not make any deals with the vendors of giving your personal information on rent, sell or share it.
To avail certain information or data on our website or to utilize our services, you might need to share your personal information such as full name, email address, phone number, postal address, credit/debit card details, passwords, and other related things like occupation, company name, interests, etc.
You may choose to share your personal information to interact with us on the website, get access to white papers, other resources or a subscription. Without your consent, we won't bother you as we respect your preferences. eComKeeda maintains the confidentiality and integrity and does not use your personal information in our or our partners' favor at any cost.
In case of responding to your incorrect personal information requests, we shall take extra efforts to respond to you in a timely manner.
The purpose of taking your personal information is to serve you with better knowledge and website experience. We may use your information to bring new and improve our existing commercial and advertising services.
If your personal information is available on the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force, then we don't consider your data to be critical.
We shall transfer all of your personal information to the company who takeover eComKeeda or merge with eComKeeda.
We may use "Cookies" or any other digital mediums to collect the user information to assign a unique user ID to each website visitor accessing the website using a unique and identified device- computer or mobile. These cookies help us understand an individual user's interests based on changing device.
We shall use these cookies to improve our website content, navigation, and overall experience. We track the domains from where the eComKeeda visitors are coming and measure their activities on our website. The information stored in these cookies help us improve our advertising campaigns. And, if you click on any of the ads by our marketing team, we do not have any control over the same.
Until and unless you specifically let us know about who you are and what do you do, cookies neither store such information nor does it can read the information stored on your device. We collect, store, and maintain information through cookies whenever you interact with us using any website, app, or any other sources on your computer/laptop or mobile/tablet/pad, etc.
We may choose to directly send you the direct emails to you, whether you're subscribed or not, regarding our regular updates, news, white papers, offers, and ebooks. You have the option to opt out or unsubscribe from getting email updates from us. eComKeeda respects your valuable time and hence, we won't bother you with numerous emails because we don't encourage spam.
If you unsubscribe from getting emails from us, we double-check if your email address has been removed from our mailing list or not.
Links to Third Party Resources
Fraud or Illegal Procedures
In case of any suspected fraud, we may share your personal information to investigate, prevent, or take any legal actions. Each legal procedure shall take place in the Constitution of India.
Conditions of Use
You must read, agree with, and accept all the terms and conditions stated here in the section of "Conditions of Use" before you access any of our content on our website.
- For any legal issues or disputes, they will be dealt with the laws of the Province of India and the laws of India shall be applicable.
- We shall add, modify, or remove anything from these policies at any time along with the date of amendment by sharing them on our website.
- For subscribers, we shall add, modify, or remove conditions to use, access, or download the eComKeeda's authorized resources not limited to fees or charges at any point of time by intimating the subscribers with the date of amendment by sharing them on our website.
- If you do not wish to agree and accept the modified terms, conditions, and policies, you may discontinue our subscription or any other services therewith.
- You may not use the content shared on eComKeeda and our services in any illegal or unauthorized activities.
- You may not violate any laws including Copyright laws that are applicable in the consumer's jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction in the Constitution of India.
- You agree to not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, post, exchange, transmit or distribute any content idea or content written, published, and shared on/by eComKeeda team except where explicitly authorized.
- The content written, published, and shared on/by eComKeeda team does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or adequacy.
- eComKeeda is not responsible for any mistakes, errors, technical issues, omissions, or the results obtained by utilizing the suggestions, tips, tricks, etc. made by eComKeeda team.
Any information stored on the database of eComKeeda are highly secured to protect any unauthorized access to copy, modify, add, disclose or remove any data on eComKeeda.
We take extra security measures such as encryption to protect your personal information on our eComKeeda database against any data breaches. Our database is protected using a strong Firewall and password protection on our highly secured servers.
Grievance Redressal Process
For any kind of abuse or complaints with regards to the content, media, technology, resources, etc. published on the website of eComKeeda, you can write to [email protected]
To send us any complaints or concerns, we request you to mention the following things to better address your concerns:
- Your full name attached with any proof of nationality
- Your physical address, email address, and phone number of the complainant
- A physical or digital signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaints
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- For any concern related to infringement, kindly attach the proof of any kind of infringement
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.